Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To a growing family!



Hello!

I'm really excited, things are going pretty good for Gavin and I! To becoming parents thanks to an amazing friend! I'll call her J. It's been a long journey for us! It's actually been over a year! J is going to be our surrogate and we will be doing in vitro fertilization! We Are in the process of getting our contract signed! Yeah! We are hoping to get started next month! It's so hard to believe! It's really happening! J and her family are Wonderful! We so look forward to our next upcoming visit!

Gavin and I are ready to begin are life as parents! I was hoping you would keep us in your thoughts and prayers throughout our journey!

Here are a few picures from our last visit with J in LA!

http://swtvintagelove.blogspot.com/2011/08/continuesurrogacy.html

Have a good rest of the week!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment