Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PINK THRIFT



I am realizing my love for thrifting is getting a little overboard. I will by no means stop but I think I need to limit my thrifting! That was really hard to say! Wow! My home isn't big enough! Haha, we have a 2 bedroom house. Our spare bedroom is our computer room and soon to be nursery! Yes soon it will be our our nursery! Things in that department are proceeding again!
http://swtvintagelove.blogspot.com/2011/07/happy-sunday.html
So what I really need to do is organize! So I did go thrifting over the weekend in search of vintage pillowcases! When your looking for something they sure are hard to find! I actually found a few a Savers! I found three a set and a single! I have something in mind I'd like to make with them! I guess since it's winter I should try to stay in and use my sewing machine and be more crafty! It's just hard to break the habit of Saturday morning tag sales and such!





How about these lovely vintage glasses! I just love them!




I'd like to share my PINK THRIFT with


And




And

HOG


And



And





And

http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2012/01/frugal-friday_12.html



Sunedays to you
Carly

Thanks for stopping by, I <3 your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little juice glasses! I am in the same boat. I have to curb my thriftiness habit or start my own junk store, but I hate parting with my goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to keep thrifting and open my own booth! :) I never find good drinking glasses like that at the thrifts. Score for you!

    Thanks for posting for dotty day! ♥

    ReplyDelete