Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thrifty Finds!

Happy Sunday!

Today is a lazy Sunday for me but a happy one! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Yesterday I went thrifting with with a friend in West Hartford, it was a beautiful day! This weekend in Connecticut is Indian Summer! The weather is Sunny and Warm, it looks like its going to extend into the beginning of the work week! Smiles ;o) ! Today I'd like to share some recent finds from estate sales, thrift stores and flea markets! I went to this estate sale and it was like a museum, the homeowner was a doctor and he and is wife had amazing items in their home!

I didn't alot of time or money, but I enjoyed it! At this estate sale I bought a pair of vintage linen place mats!They're ever so sweet!
We have a small kitchen table that I plan to place them!
I found this lovely tablecloth and ric rac at a favorite thrift store!
This sweet stationary is from Current also from the estate sale.
A little vintage embroidered glasses case!
This beautiful vintage glass pitcher found for $5 at a flea market!
Half apron from thrift store!
I always love to find pyrex!

Me too! vintage book 25cents at Salvation Army! ;)

That's all! Hope your enjoyed as I do picking through your finds!
Happy Sunday!
Carly

Sharing with- Wendy @ Shabby Nest
The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. What great vintage finds! Thrift store shopping is always so much fun- thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete