Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Share the joy!

Hello!

I just love thrifting! Paying low prices,bargaing sometimes and the fun of hunting! These are a few things I recently picked up and haven't yet posted! They are from an amazing estate sale and a great Goodwill find! I hope you like!


I'd consider this med.-lg. I think it's so unique. No name on bottom. My Goodwill find!

 My estate finds!
 A favorite of mine. It adds to my pink pyrex collection! 2.5q in size
 So so cute! Great color, As I carefully cleaned it with dish soap and a sponge, some of the paint came of the poor horse.;(
 In package are at least 20 different little coasters. Beautiful box of various vintage greeting cards. Pretty vintage ribbon. Vintage pins!






Good night all,
Carly

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. What fun finds! I love a good trip that lends to finding yummy stuff. So fun to have vintage bowls. The pasta salad looks pretty good, too! :)
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete