Saturday, August 20, 2011

Marketplace!

Hello!

I don't like that it's been 10 days or so since I last blogged! I do miss it! This week has been quite busy. On Wednesday we celebrated My father in laws and brother in laws girlfriends Birthdays! On Thursday we celebrated my Grandmother's 90th Birthday! It's always fun spending time with family! What I wanted to share was on the previous Thursday evening we went downtown to the Marketplace. It started last year where in the summer our town closes Main street on Thursday evening for Marketplace! Theres lots of local vendors,yummy food and locals spending a little money! So we finally went! I've been wanted to go forever, yet we are usually tired after work and all that good stuff. My sister,her boyfriend, gramma,aunt visiting for Louisiana and of course Gavin had a great time! I had a pulled pork sandwich the best in town! I bought a beautiful hanging plant for $5, what a bargain. Well here are a few pics! I do hope everyone's weekend is going great!


Goodnight!
Carly

2 comments:

  1. Lot's of fun at your home! Nice photo!
    Fun finds and that carmel corn looks very good!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nice comment. Good luck on your baby journey! I think that is so wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete