Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Milford, A beautiful day!



Hello

We made another trip to Milford! Silver Sands is the beach of our families choice! We've been renting a cottage on the beach since I can remember! It's also where I was married 4 years ago next month! It's hard to believe how good times travel. I made some yummy sandwiches to bring for lunch. I tried to copy a delicious sandwich I had last year at a little cafe.


Ingredients include whole wheat bread, gorgonzola cheese crumbles, sliced turkey, sliced strawberries, scallion mayo (thinly sliced scallions mixed with some mayo). I took a few pics to share. These are great summer sandwiches!








Gramma enjoying a little sun on the sandbar! My sister, Gramma and I had a beautiful time at the beach. We also had to stop a goodwill, where we found some goodies which I'll post later!

Goodnite!
Carly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment