Thursday, July 12, 2012

20 weeks!

20 weeks! We are half way through our pregnancy! So so blessed and excited! Our babies are 10 inches from head to toe and about 10 1/2 oz. Thanks to babycenter.com! Jess and I had a great conversation last night! Sharing happy news! We are planning to name our baby girl Ella Mae! I love the name Ella! It comes from our mom's names! My moms middle name is ellen and Gavin's moms first name is ellen! I like that! Mae comes from my dear gramma's name! So Ella Mae it is! And for our precious boy, your name is still in the works!

We can't wait to meet our precious little love bugs!

 

1 comment:

  1. I am so Happy for you and your family, congratulations, wow two babies that is going to keep you two very busy! Cannot wait to see the nursery coming together... What a lovely friend you have to help your dreams come true. Great stuff.. keep us all in the loop, very exciting. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete