Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amazing find!

Hi!
Last summer, my sister and I are on our way to my favorite Flea Market in New York "Stormville" and of course we see tons of signs for tag sales on our way, so we decided to stop at this particular one. Were we ever happy! It was packed with amazing vintage items including furniture! Yeah!!
We're loving the beautiful pieces that had belong to this womens great aunt. We were very interested, my sister ended up buying 2 bureaus, 1 with a mirror and a vanity and mirror. I bought 2 dining pieces. The women gave the 5 pieces for $300.00! Such a steal, she could see our love for them and was so happy they were'nt going to dealers.( no offence to dealers) So here are pics of my purchases!
The Stormville Flea Market is this weekend Sat.&Sun., Me and my sister are leaving my house 7am Sunday morning!
Carly


1 comment: