Thursday, August 8, 2013

Twins first vacation!

Our house is the gray one in the middle!
 

Saturday- so excited for this vacation, I've been looking forward to this for a long while! I packed the van myself, it was super hot and not fun! We arrive in Milford, it's beautiful but hot! Our family welcomes us and my sis soon arrives with gram and we all settle in. Phew, Jacey and I get the twins ready for a much deserved evening swim! What an amazing, refreshing swim! The babies loved it too! ; )

Sunday- the best weather of the week! A lovely wagon walk to a tag sale were I found a vintage table cloth ! Yeah I love vintage linens! A gentle breeze, sun and cool ocean to follow! Surf and turf for dinner!

Happymoma!
 
Surf and turf family style!
 

Monday- relax beach days

 

Daddy and baby loves!
 

 
Tuesday- relax beach days

 

Lovely huge screened in porch!
Wednesday- family day! <3
Baby James and grandpa!
 
 
Thursday- a bit of a dreary day! Gav and I ventured out with the twins to the Christmas Tree Shop!

 

A little wagon ride on the boardwalk!
 

Friday- mommy time at the thrift store :) and the mall! I found a Beatrix potter treasure which I collect for the babies! It was nice to have some free time at the mall where I found a lovely sundress and aqua cardigan! We ended up leaving Friday night, thinking the babies may have been a little homesick. Saturday cleanup was probably a bit easier considering we had a lot of baggage! ;)

Thanks for a great vacation! I am so blessed!

Joining-

THE PINK MOMMA

 



3 comments:

  1. Your little loves are so ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment, the twins are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. mfc視訊-午夜免費視訊聊天室
    showlive視訊聊天網-視頻啪啪免費聊天室
    韓國視訊-台灣甜心女孩聊天室
    日本視訊-大秀聊天室
    line視訊-午夜聊天室大廳
    玩美女人影音秀-同城聊天室
    9158虛擬視訊-能看啪啪福利的直播app下載
    live173視訊-韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
    show live影音視訊網-ut視訊聊天室福利視頻
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-聊天室福利在線視頻
    免費色聊表演聊天室微信色聊女號碼色聊qq視頻群日本AV I快播電影播放高清毛片貓都論壇
    台灣一對一視訊聊天室台灣UT聊天室視頻視頻色情表演黑人午夜電影劇場5278論壇
    台灣UT聊天室視頻下載聊天交友網站裸聊視頻觀看聊天室免費看毛片的網站捷克論壇
    網路視訊交友色聊語音聊天室美女絲網襪套感視頻倫理電影在線觀看sogox我們的論壇綜合
    黑色絲網襪視頻黑色絲網襪美女美女視訊直播成人激情毛片影院毛片夜夜擼伊莉論壇首頁

    ReplyDelete