Monday, November 21, 2011

Been Thrifting!



Yes I've been Thrifting! Over the past 6 or so weeks, without my computer, I haven't been able to share! These are a few lovely items I'd like to share! I found these lilac pumps at one of my favorite thrift stores. I generally don't find cute shoes Thrifting but these babies are CUTE! The brand is Jordashe my size, so 80's! I'd were them any day! Come spring I'm all set!
I bought this beautiful plate at the same store for a whooping .25 cents!




I found this sweet kitty cat framed picture,so vintage and cute! How about this adorable lady with ducks, I had to get it! A little more than I'd like to pay but I fell in love! I love birds,etc. It's dated 1978 w/ initials. It it's handmade, that's some talent! Lastly is this little baby book sweet as can be! It's copyright 1918! Wow it's old! What about the darling Lil poem! Love it! How knows maybe I'll have a baby girl in the future! ;)




I hope you enjoyed my lovely finds! Thanks so much for coming by! I <3 visitors and comments! <3 Carly I'm linking at- http://chiconashoestringdecorating.blogspot.com

http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2011/11/frugal-friday_17.html


http://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/2011/11/flea-market-finds_20.html




Cherry World 1"/>

13 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing all your finds. That style shoe is not made for my poor feet anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great vintage stuff that you've found!Love the little books especially! Thanks for the comment on my antique dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff, I especially like that plate that you got for a quarter. Thanks for visiting Sugar and Trash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! I think those might be my shoes from the 80s! Nah.....I had them in royal blue!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what sweet lovely stuff, I like the plates. It's so wonderful to find treasure at the thrift stores!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I love thrifting. Just finished doing a post on that a few days ago. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I had a pair of those shoes in every color, back in the 80s!
    Happy REDnesday and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are so cute! I love that style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your thrift finds are very sweet ..I love the vintage baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for the lovely comments! I <3 your comments!
    Have a Suneday!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great items! You did all right for yourself! I remember Jordache stuff . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that Image from the childern's Book I have the same book and I LOVE the Images. I buy shoes when I see them, I've had good luck at the Salvation Army for shoes. The baby book is a real treasure! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete