Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lovely Finds!

Hello


Hope everyone's Labor Day weekend is going well! Its great to have a three day weekend, I wish it happened more often! Saturday, Gavin and I ventured to New York to Stormville Flea Market! I was a little weary of the weather but it turned out great! It was warm and hazy! I found some lovely items! My first find was a beautiful vintage aqua summer duvet if you will. It was in a heap with other linens in a box on the ground, so I figured I would get a deal! I am just drawn to the color aqua. I paid $4 for this beauty. It actually fits my queen size bed and is in excellent shape!
I also found these sweet items that needed to come home with me!
The sleepy kitty is for my sister, when I saw it, I new my sis would love her!


I wish Gavin had found something to bring home, but we had a good time&had a yummy lunch! I have a few other finds to share that I picked up at a local thrift shop and Goodwill!
This set appears to me to be a sugar and creamer set of depression glass. I'll have to ask my Mother in law! I got the set for $5! The next set of finds are from Goodwill! This snowy scene placemat was such an exciting find because I have already collected2that match! And I love snowy scenes! I also have a love for
childrens books and at 50cents a piece I can't turn them down!

Well I am happy with these great finds to add to my collections! Again hope we all have a safe and happy Labor Day!
Goodnight,
Carly

I am linking to
<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
HOG

1 comment: